Moving Forward since '06

Import Alliance July 25 & 26

spongebob
    President Of BAN LAND

Re: Import Alliance July 25 & 26

Post by spongebob on Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:50 pm

yeah thats why you sold your car because you couldnt get the intake manifold off to change the head gasket. and sold the corolla because "it needs to much work" wich by the way the little dude you sold it to has it lookin and sliding pretty sweet even with a 20 valve. oh yea i let you drive my car so it would get fixed, your the one person i trust to ensure that my car gets fixed, the guy that parts out a perfectly fine hatch with one dent in it. oh shit theres a good story, jill puts a dent in your car and she had to buy you a whole new car! wheres my new car phil? oh thats right im just a push over so i dont qualify. i did drive a couple of your cars as i recall. did they break? and did you know about it? would i have paid to fix your car if IT broke? well if i didnt i would have my ass kicked wouldnt i?
    if you didnt want me to stay in your room and eat your food, you shouldnt have offered. i dont recall beging for any of that.
    philmyweiner

Post by philmyweiner on Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:53 pm

I couldnt get it off because it was at my house and had NO tools. Noone wanted to help so fuck it. The corolla was gay and rusted to fuck. I dont care how it slides. BTW josh doesnt own it so your wrong. That hatch was no perfect. Sorry i want my car to be perfect. Oh wait.. MY CAR. That means i can blow it up if i want. Whats it have to do with you??? Not a damn thing.
    spongebob
    President Of BAN LAND

BOTTOM LINE

Post by spongebob on Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:07 pm

i left, my car was in working order. i return, my car is not in working order. by taking my vehicle with or without notice you assumed all responsability for the car. any and all damage done to the vehicle under your possesion is your responsability. if the car had issuse prior to you taking possesion it would have been your good judgement not to perform or attempt to perform any extreme manuevers under said conditions of the vehicles transmission. therefor, you are held liable for the damages done to my car. thus making it your responsability to provide funds for the neccisary repairs.

is there any part of that you can not comprehend?
    philmyweiner

Post by philmyweiner on Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:16 pm

Do you understand hte words coming out of my mouth????? GO FUCK YOURSELF hahahahahaha.

sue me..
    spongebob
    President Of BAN LAND

Post by spongebob on Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:22 pm

hahahahahahohohohohohehehehehehehehe Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Twisted Evil
    oh cool if you move letters around sue makes use. you use me and i sue you lol thats funny. no maybe im just high.
    ok phil you win...

...for now. HUHMM, HAHAHAHAHHOHOHOHOHOHHEHEHEHEHEHE Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
    "OH NO, WHATS HE GONNA DO?" Question Arrow
    philmyweiner

Post by philmyweiner on Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:24 pm

Wow i'm glad I have a life other than smoking weed and sitting around. Sue me i dont care. I have people that heard you. We were in Lynville or wherever putting a clutch in your car. It drove home. Witty drove it. It was fine. I didnt beat on it after that. Sooooooooooooo. It was the cars fault not mine..... Shit what are you going to do??? And go ahead and threaten something will happen to my car.
    philmyweiner

Post by philmyweiner on Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:34 pm

Mods go ahead and delete me. This forum is officially fucking gay.. I wish i was back on tristate!
    spongebob
    President Of BAN LAND

Post by spongebob on Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:45 pm

HAHAHAH NO SHIT? MY TRANNY JUST BROKE ITSELF? OOPS CAPS LOCK IS ON. ive got about 6 people that said you drove it to newburgh and poped the tranny then kent towed it to the shop for it to sit until i got back and fixed it. what are you talking about, nothings going to happen to your car. well unless like i dont know maybe someone pulls out in front of you or something. the odds of that hapening are unlikely. well actually i dont know that could happen. that sort of thing happens all the time.
    especially in evansville, there are a lot of people who cant drive in this town. theres also a lot of drunk drivers. the odds of you getting plowed by a drunk driver are pretty good depending on witch day it is. you never know what could happen when driving on the street. these are the same streets that retards drive on all the time. man with retarded people driving around the odds of getting in a crash could be pretty high.
    And driving a lowered car, you could swerve around someone and BAM. before you know it your whole pride and joy is gone. happens all the time, this guy in STL just totaled his 240 not too long ago. i think the rate of crashes in indiana is like 85,000 per year? 7/10 are in evansville alone. i mean with stats like that who knows when your shit could get fucked. but no im not going to hurt your car. thats just not my style.
    philmyweiner

Post by philmyweiner on Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:46 pm

Yeah tranny did pop in evansville. FROM NOT BEATING ON IT. wow.......
    spongebob
    President Of BAN LAND

Post by spongebob on Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:10 pm

either way its YOUR fault and your still an asshole. i didnt know you had gained access to my key and took my car out, when i found out about it i was cool with it. so wether or not i told you to drive it i really didnt have a choice since you took it upon yourself to take my car. and you lied. you told everybody you were buying my car. i talk to you on the phone, do you remember? you said hey do you want to sell me your car? and how much? i said idk but im not selling it until i get back and if i do itll probly be around $1500 (wich is WAY over priced because my car is only worth about 1/2 a penny. there i declared it so you dont have to make a wise crack)i did not agree to sell my car to you. you were aware of that but you told everyone at the shop that you were. i do recall telling you i was cool with you and kody ONLY, taking it to the drift spot and practiceing. if i did say something along the lines of "beat the hell out of it" what i meant was, get angle and have fun. not spin out and blow the tranny. (the spin out part was my attempt at making fun of you because you cant drift) joking asside, its common courtesy to take care of someone elses property when they lend it to you. i drove kims car at the auto cross and made sure to not hurt it. you took my car and what seems like, purposely broke it. after all you have been wanting to "beat my ass" for a few months now. ive been driving the shit out of my car fo over two years now and havnt broken it as bad as you did in a few days. wtf. my fingers are starting to get tired, so can you please shut the fuck up and admit that its all YOUR fault so i can stop ranting.
    spongebob
    President Of BAN LAND

Post by spongebob on Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:29 pm

i thought you were going to the shop like 3 hours ago rocky
    philmyweiner

Post by philmyweiner on Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:30 pm

No i cant. Because when it broke at the "drift spot" it got fixed and drove home. I wasnt beating on it therefor cars fault. I wont admit its mine.

As for me not being able to drift??? ok i have video on my camera. but wait your the shit right????? Thats why u didnt get a license at nopi. Why dont you just shut up because your just starting shit. Kim always gives you free shit and he doesnt care that he gave you a free tranny. I know this because i told you all one day, "Hey free s13 tranny on 502". Response," Why? We have like 8 sitting around."

Your cars fixed and didnt cost you a penny. Why are you bitching. you get all kinds of shit for free. Dont bitch. Go change your panties.

So wait which is it. I stole your car or you told kim me and kody can drive it. no i didnt steal your car. we went straight to the spot. Witty was suppose to take it to the shop. He took it home. Not my fault. I had to take my car home.

btw, Kody broke my shifter racing. did I make him pay for it???? No, because i said he could race it.
    spongebob
    President Of BAN LAND

Post by spongebob on Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:09 pm

kim didnt give me the tranny. you owe him for the tranny and thats between you and him. if he told you its free than your a lucky bastard, if not than id suggest finding out how much you owe him. i thought you were just driving it at the spot. so i told kim it was cool if you gus drove it. that was before i knew anything about you or anybody else driving elsewhere. when i got back everyone started ratting you out. the car broke and sat at the apple center then kent towed it, thats the story i heard from everybody. and yeah i had to pull the tranny in and out and do a bunch of work that i shouldnt have had to do. and now that clutch is slipping, my old clutch did not slip a bit and you lost half my tranny bolts. wich were O.E.M by the way, go to nissan and quote some new tranny bolts douche. and kim had to give me old used gear oil because you wouldnt get me any because you were "too broke" after you said you would get it the next day.
    as for me starting shit, your fucking right i am. this isnt tristatefaggotfuckcars.com i can start all the shit i want. i want to see this video you have. im sure its D1GP material being in a little parkinglot and all. you do realize nopi was like a year and a half ago right? haha i just noticed you said it was the cars fault, a half inch thick peice of steel sheered off because the car rammed the shifter as hard as it could into third gear lol man your onepeice of work.
    spongebob
    President Of BAN LAND

Post by spongebob on Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:18 pm

this just goes to show you cant stand up to shit eccept a physical confrontation. you need to grow up and face things instead of trying to fight your way out.
    philmyweiner

Post by philmyweiner on Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:10 pm

I dont owe anyone shit. You may say so but guess what. Im not paying for it. Get over it.

But wait I thought I stole your car?? Ratted me out??? Ill admit yeah i had to pay to have it towed. I couldve just left it at the driftspot and had it impounded. Maybe i shouldve done that. Save money and time.

Nothing youve ever done is d1 material. "oh 95 on a offramp" no spongebob your tires are spinning that fast. You might be going 40. Get a life youll never go pro because your a lazy fuck. Your not as good as you think. Hint: You didnt get a license at nopi after talking it up so much. hahahaha

Damn clutch is slipping. sucks. Even though your cars doesnt run right as it is. Look talk shit all you want. Keep ranting but im done. Bottom line is your a worthless bum. So when you want to man up and talk shit just do it to my face. My little 5 year old cousin can talk shit on a forum. You know where I live. Shit u dont have a car. Well u know my number. If u want to talk shit, call me I have no problem coming to you.

Have a nice day and keep bitching to yourself. This forums gay because of you..
    philmyweiner

Post by philmyweiner on Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:21 pm

Btw- nice rant. If i dont owe u money what are u bitching about??!!!!!!!
    spongebob
    President Of BAN LAND

Post by spongebob on Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:12 am

actually i dont know your number. well you owe kim for the tranny, you said you were paying for it and kim herd you say it so you do owe him but thats between you guys now im not in that. stole/took without me knowing, same thing. i hope you get hit by a train and die really hard. with aids
    philmyweiner

Post by philmyweiner on Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:41 am

Thats fine ill beat your ass when i see you.
    redheddude222

Post by redheddude222 on Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:28 am

A+ thread, would read again. Thanks guys!
    spongebob
    President Of BAN LAND

Post by spongebob on Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:21 pm

SlammedEg wrote:Thats fine ill beat your ass when i see you.
    haha ok and youll go to jail. again
    philmyweiner

Post by philmyweiner on Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:59 pm

haha thats fine. Your a fucking shit talking pussy.
    philmyweiner

Post by philmyweiner on Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:02 pm

Dont talk shit if you cant back it up.

So man up or shut up.
    spongebob
    President Of BAN LAND

Post by spongebob on Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:39 pm

SlammedEg wrote:haha thats fine. Your a fucking shit talking pussy.
    haha coming from the 200-lb black belt that wants to fight the 140-lb me. and im the pussy.
    thats about the same as me beating up 10 year olds.
    dont steal my car and trash it if you cant back it up.
    philmyweiner

Post by philmyweiner on Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:12 pm

wow nice come back. Talk to me when you become a man that talks shit and backs it up.
    spongebob
    President Of BAN LAND

Post by spongebob on Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:20 pm

DONT PUSH THE RED BUTTON

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:34 pm