Moving Forward since '06

sunday the 29th, ROAD MEET

johnnydanger

sunday the 29th, ROAD MEET

Post by johnnydanger on Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:55 am

hey i know i had said the "hostile crew" aren't welcome to my road meets a few months ago due to outside pressure, but 3/4ths of the ppl who bitched don't go anyway... well i'm having a meet sunday and we all will meet at bed bath & beyond's parking lot at 9:30 and we'll roll out around 10:00. hopefully some of you won't be pussy ass hard parkers and go... Wink
    johnnydanger

Re: sunday the 29th, ROAD MEET

Post by johnnydanger on Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:03 pm

i just found out that the indiana state po po will be targeting hwy 66 this weekend, so if any of you guys do go, watch your back...
    johnnydanger

Post by johnnydanger on Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:15 pm

what a bunch of panzie lightweights... not even one person interested? no comments at all? fucking faggots...
    johnnydanger

Post by johnnydanger on Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:23 am

AGAIN A BUNCH OF HARD PARKIN FAGGOTS...
    johnnydanger

Post by johnnydanger on Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:27 pm

ok this is my last rant:

i try to be cool with everyone in hostile. i hang out with you guys. i try and help where i can. i invite you guys to prolly one of the best roads in southern indiana. then some of you guys say you're going and ACT all committed on it. but then when the day arrives, no one shows up. i call, text, whatever, but does anyone answer? reply? THAT BE A BIG FAT NO...

you know it's understandable if you don't want to go or can't go for whatever reasons if you tell me. but when you COMMIT to something, then dammit you should GO THRU WITH WHAT YOU SAY YOU'RE GOING TO DO... that's just common courtesy and little thing called RESPECT for your friends.

from now on, any "organized" meet i throw, i just won't mention it to you guys ok?

like any of you would show up anyway...
    PurpleTop240
    Admin

Post by PurpleTop240 on Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:59 pm

Wow John! I try but work kind of gets in the way. You know we appreciate you. So people commit and bail, some never commit and show up(long shot I know). I have been meaning to go on another one. I know how people feel about that. I am done drifting out there.

Anyways don't be butt hurt. haha.

Post by johnnydanger on Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:37 pm

oh eric i'm not mad at u. i'm frustrated with ppl that are full of shit... it just pisses me off when ppl say they're all committed, but don't show and don't even call to say they can't make it or anything when the time comes.

i mean if u heard the comments like, "oh yeah i'm DEFINITELY GOING" the night before, i believe you'd be pissed like me...
    redheddude222

Post by redheddude222 on Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:25 am

John, you more than anyone know that I pretty much live for these meets. Hopefully, before too long, my financial situation will return to its previous positive state, and I'll be able to do more automotive events. Until then, I'm stuck posting in events I won't attend. Sad

Also, Eric, I have no problem with you and other Hostile members attending these meets, but it's the way that hyou guys drove before we got on this road, and after we got back into town that left a bad taste in my mouth. I know I break more tan a couple traffic laws in these meets, but I try to respect other drivers, as well as in-town traffic laws, to avoid any unneeded attention. I invite you to any meet I attend as long as you wait until 66 to act a fool. Razz
    PurpleTop240
    Admin

Post by PurpleTop240 on Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:55 am

For future references john, always keep in mind that if they do it once then don't expect them to go the second time they say the same thing.

I would have been irritated as well, I understand.

As for the last meet with us, my and the tC were playing around like we would have with other people in other states. It is something that we are used to with other groups that we are affiliated with. Had we have known that people would have taking everything the complete wrong way, we may have drove different. Then again we have a reputation to uphold, Twisted Evil . The next meet that I attend I will drive in a different fashion. That I can agree too. Cool

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:21 am