Moving Forward since '06


    TND may 22

    skylinesx
    skylinesx
    Hostile

    Posts : 146
    Join date : 2009-04-25
    Location : western KY

    TND may 22 Empty TND may 22

    Post by skylinesx on Mon May 24, 2010 2:15 am

    Had a great day this past saturday at Tennessee drift. I am very slim on photos and vids right now as 90% of my time was spent in the driver seat and the other 10% working on the car, changing tires, and helping eric with his car but heres what I have right now, I'll try to get more up later this week.

    turbo dave made his way up from GA in this crazy lexus powered yota pickup
    TND may 22 IMG_0698
    thats a 1uz-fe-T with remote mount turbo
    TND may 22 IMG_0697
    erics car, best use of a mike smith toyota sticker ever!
    TND may 22 IMG_0696
    I had been building up alot of crankcase pressure over the last couple events, thanks to my friend Dustin for giving me a heads up on rerouting some lines and talking me through a couple things on the phone I got it fixed and back on track, no more smoke and no more blowing the dipstick out.
    TND may 22 102_1725
    TND may 22 102_1726
    last pass of the day and on his last set of tires he did this to the driver rear
    TND may 22 IMG_0700
    TND may 22 IMG_0701
    TND may 22 IMG_0702
    my cam is sh!tty and died after my first two runs so i have no sound and no vids of my runs later in the day where I started hitting all my clipping points and laying down some nice smoke buut heres what I got.
    TND may 22 Th_tndmay22
    leaving the ville we saw this and had to get a pic...
    TND may 22 IMG_0705
    hostile1
    hostile1
    Admin

    Posts : 937
    Join date : 2009-04-22
    Location : evansville

    TND may 22 Empty Re: TND may 22

    Post by hostile1 on Mon May 24, 2010 10:22 am

    nice pics. i know eric has a bunch that he should be posting
    skylinesx
    skylinesx
    Hostile

    Posts : 146
    Join date : 2009-04-25
    Location : western KY

    TND may 22 Empty Re: TND may 22

    Post by skylinesx on Mon May 24, 2010 9:25 pm

    yeah he got alot more footage then me, hoping he can use the 2 good runs I got on tape and cut it to make a good vidja... cheers
    PurpleTop240
    PurpleTop240
    Admin

    Posts : 990
    Join date : 2009-04-23
    Location : Evansville

    TND may 22 Empty Re: TND may 22

    Post by PurpleTop240 on Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:21 pm

    I finally got a video made. I need all the videos you have so I can make your Isaac.