Hostile™

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moving Forward since '06

2 posters

Bike rack and Apexi GT spec for sale YAY USED CHRISTMAS PRESENTS!

PurpleTop240
    PurpleTop240
    Admin

Bike rack and  Apexi GT spec for sale YAY USED CHRISTMAS PRESENTS! Empty Bike rack and Apexi GT spec for sale YAY USED CHRISTMAS PRESENTS!

Post by PurpleTop240 Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:16 am

Roof bike rack - $150 o.b.o.
    The Yakima front plate is not longer with the car. I also have a small idea of what they are worth. Buy it or don't I don't care.
    Bike rack and  Apexi GT spec for sale YAY USED CHRISTMAS PRESENTS! Bmw10
    RPS13 Apexi GT Spec Exhaust - $300 o.b.o.
    Mine is a little older then this one, it has the strap hanger instead. It has a few grind marks and a dent, nothing that makes it perform any different. It is currently on my 13 now. You can listen to it before you buy it. I am not in a real dire need to sell so no low ballers plz. Brand new if costs $700. I know it isn't close to new but still looks and functions perfect.
    Bike rack and  Apexi GT spec for sale YAY USED CHRISTMAS PRESENTS! Dscf4110
    PurpleTop240
    PurpleTop240
    Admin

Bike rack and  Apexi GT spec for sale YAY USED CHRISTMAS PRESENTS! Empty Re: Bike rack and Apexi GT spec for sale YAY USED CHRISTMAS PRESENTS!

Post by PurpleTop240 Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:01 am

both still for sale! OBO on the rack. still pretty firm on the exhaust.
    Koukimonster_240

Bike rack and  Apexi GT spec for sale YAY USED CHRISTMAS PRESENTS! Empty Re: Bike rack and Apexi GT spec for sale YAY USED CHRISTMAS PRESENTS!

Post by Koukimonster_240 Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:34 am

That car still around i love it lol. Wish my bmw looked that good.
    PurpleTop240
    PurpleTop240
    Admin

Post by PurpleTop240 Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:20 am

no the BMW is gone forever now... Thank god...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:31 am