Hostile™

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moving Forward since '06

2 posters

Selling my galant vr4 :/

Lyleseth
    Lyleseth

Selling my galant vr4 :/ Empty Selling my galant vr4 :/

Post by Lyleseth Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:55 am

So After Alot of back and forth I am selling my 1992 galant vr4 #217/1000. There were only 3000 of these all together ever brought into the US. Mine is in great shape and It has been my project for almost 2 years Now. It is Awd turbo from the factory and I have done quite a few upgrades. It has 850 cc injectors, walbro 255 , aeromotive afpr, new fuel filter, new ngk plugs, drilled rotors, braided brake lines, small 16g turbo, brand new fmic, brian crower 272 cams, all hard intercooler piping 2.25, 3" exhaust , Manuel boost controller, dejon intake with 2g maf, dsm link v3 engine management system, mechanical boost gauge, Aem wideband, egt gauge, spec stage 3 6 puck clutch, fidanza aluminum flywheel, Alot of miscellaneous parts replaced recently ( have all receipts) , brand new timing belt, and all other belts, kyb adjustible shocks, Motegi wheels, riken raptor tires with good tread... There are Alot of parts so I know I left some out.. The only problems I know of are it needs tie rod ends and a lower control arm which I have and the wideband needs to be put on to tune it. I can do all that and have it tuned for a little more money or you can finish it for less. For me to finish asking 4000 obo, as is with all my extra parts asking 3200 obo. If interested text me and I'll send you pics and Answer any questions. Really want it to go to a good home. It's an awesome and rare car and I have put Alot of time into it. Oh and I was going to tune it at 18 psi and that would put it around 325 awhp. 401-573-0080 text anytime
    (HC)BackPack(HC)
    (HC)BackPack(HC)

Selling my galant vr4 :/ Empty Re: Selling my galant vr4 :/

Post by (HC)BackPack(HC) Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:18 am

GLWS,